Monday, October 17, 2011

Try something new...

Hello! I recently read an article in the October InStyle magazine on jewelry designer Nak Armstrong. When they asked him what gem he found the most overrated I was surprised to  read Nak thought white diamonds are overrated. He believed it was the least interesting of all the gem and I love me a good diamond but I can see his point. My favorite piece of jewelry and a white and blue diamond ring-I recently flashed it in a blog


It's so different from anything I've seen and I get a lot of compliments/questions about what the blue stone is. Blue diamonds are so pretty and completely different and unique. There are a lot of different hues of diamonds and I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you! 

Blue

yellow/canary

pink-Very Jennifer Lopez

black 

So open your mind and and go for pieces that are unique to your personality-jewelry is supposed to help you shine and bring out your style! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment