Thursday, October 13, 2011

Good night and good luck...

Late night post for all you pretty people out there! I recently tried C.O. Bigelow's My Favorite Night Balm from Bath and Body Works and I am becoming a fan. It is important to get your skin ready for winter and your lips are absolutely no exception! The best time to do that is at night whilst you're sleeping-it's uninterrupted time to let your products (and your body) do work.

The store I work in is pretty dry- I think the leather sucks all the moisture out of the air like it does out of my hands when I touch it. I keep a stick of Burts Bees in my pocket while I am there to refresh my lips throughout my the day. So when I found this night time lip balm I thought it would be a good way to restore moisture at night

It goes on with a wet look so it's more like a lip gloss than a balm but by the time you wake up your lips are dry-I woke up one night at like 3AM and my lips still looked wet but my 8AM they were normal. It's worth a try to prevent the dreaded winter chapped lips!

We all better get moisturizing!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment