Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review...

Pretties! So if you follow fashion or were a fan of The City you know Olivia Palermo and whether or not you like her, she has pretty good taste! Well, she has launched her style/life style blog and I don't know how I feel about it. The site is very clean looking but it borders on boring-it doesn't scream I am a socialite who sits front row at Fashion Week and know a lot of designers on a personal level. Not only that but there are more posts from other people on her team than from Olivia herself at this point. I am hoping that as time goes on the site livens up but I wouldn't say it's a style changing site. Between Olivia Palermo's site and Lauren Conrad's The Beauty Department site I would have to say Lauren's site is taking the cake as far as inspiration!

vs.

Check out the site- www.oliviapalermo.com for yourself and see what you think!  But thebeautydepartment.com is still my favorite. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment