Thursday, October 6, 2011

The look...

Hello pretties! Yesterday after work I wandered into Old Navy because they were having a pretty good sale, 40% off the entire store, and I found two things that I have recently blogged about that I had to take home with me. The first thing I found was a leopard/ocelot print collared shirt- it's more sheer so it's not so obnoxious and I am going to wear it today with dark skinnies just to break it in. The second is red denim skinnies! I have been craving them since this summer when colored denim became popular but couldn't bring myself to spend a small fortune on a trend but they were like $20 after the sale! I wore them last night with a black top and got a few compliments on them :) I am going to get bold enough to wear the two together by the end of the season I just know it ;)


The pants are a lot brighter in person!

xoxo

1 comment: