Monday, April 1, 2013

Good for the soul...

Hi friends!! I hope you had an amazing holiday weekend, I sure did! As you know if you read this post I spent the weekend with a few girlfriends in Door County, Wisconsin. It was so nice to be back and go to my favorite Swedish restaurant, Al Johnson's in Sister Bay; my little Swedish heart was so happy!

Girls trips are so necessary for the soul and it's always fun putting together a few cute outfits for days eating, shopping and drinking!

:: I took a selfie while waiting for my friend Molly to get out of work::

I recently purchase Rita Hazan hair chalk and colored the middle layer of hair for my weekend away! It lasted all the way through to Easter Sunday. Tip: use hair spray to lock in the color, otherwise it may rub off one your clothing! And don't forget my favorite Chanel sunnies came along. 

While in Door County we did some wine tasting and then drove up the peninsula to where the ferries load up the cars & tourists to go to Washington Island. We didn't stay long because it was freezing cold but I got a good picture...

:: Can't you just feel the cold hanging on for dear life::

Packing Tip: for weekends away make sure everything goes together and layers together. You never know what you might happen upon or when the weather will turn so layers are always your best bet, especially if you're traveling in the Midwest. 

xoxo

P.S. Due to the holiday I missed telling you what made me smile this Sunday and truthfully it was many things but this little puppy stole the show 

::Zoey is the greatest ever::



No comments:

Post a Comment