Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Getting to know you! 32 Questions

1) Do you think it's cute when a guy kisses your forehead? Absolutely, any guy can just kiss you on the lips but it seems to mean more when he kisses you lightly on the forehead.
2) A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Yikes, tough call but probably a short party dress.
3) Are diamonds a girl's best friend? I am obsessed with jewelry so yes but diamonds can't give you advice when your boyfriend is a jerk...hmmm
4) Is your hair up or down today? Down...which it usually is but lately I've been curling it with a curling iron sans the clamp and it's becoming my fav way to style it. 
5) Do you straighten your hair? My hair is naturally pretty straight but I have to smooth out my bangs and my ends.
6) Favorite Mascara? Great Lash Mascara with the BIG brush
7) Do you get your nails done? I try to get a manicure at least once a month to get control of my cuticles but I am OCD about when my nail polish chips so as soon as it does I change the color. It gets expensive to keep getting manicures/polish changes every time it chips
8) Small or large purses? Large for sure, I find when I down size I end up needing the stuff I took out the very next day.
9) Jeans or sweats? If I am going out to run errands or anything like that jeans but if I am just hanging out at the house sweats for sure! 
10) Do you wear clothes/jewelry/shoes that are uncomfortable? What girl that loves fashion doesn't sometimes?! I prefer to be comfortable but if the outfit calls for some obnoxiously uncomfortable pieces I'll bear it. 
11) Do you text a lot? I try not to but yes I do. I find it more convenient than calling
12) What is your favorite color? Blue, mostly like the lighter blues and teals
13) Heels or flats? Ugh I love heels but my boyfriend is only 3 inches taller than me so I usually end up settling for flats.
14) Would you ever leave the hour without makeup? I actually do this quite a bit. I find that if I am just running errands a big pair of sunnies will do and I know my skin needs a break from all those chemicals! 
15) Walmart or Target? OMG Target! I cannot get out of that store w/o spending at least $50
16) Do you think lip gloss is best? Yes, there is something about glossy lips that just pops! 
17) Do you own any big sunglasses? Um all my pairs are pretty big
18) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depending on what I am doing I can take 10 minutes to an hour and a half
19) Gold or silver? Silver but I am trying to work more gold into my jewelry line up
20) Do you like to wear dresses? Yes, I find them so easy for summer. Just throw on a few amazing accessories and you have an amazing outfit.
21) In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? Yes, my boyfriend, my father, and my brother
22) What do you notice when you first meet a guy? His smile because if he doesn't have a good one I'm betting he doesn't have a good sense of humor which is the second thing I notice.
23) Do you like making eye contact? Yes, it tells me that he's listening and it shows him I'm listening. 
24) Would you kill for chocolate? Nope
25) On a scale from 1-10 how much fun is shopping? Umm they don't make a number high enough
26) Do you yell a lot? Eh, not as much as a curse...bad I know!
27) Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? Well for work I absolutely cannot unless I am coming in to do stock on my day off and they tell me I can. I have to school sometimes but it makes me feel bad about myself so I very rarely did.
28) Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Yes! I dated a guy who was like skater type and I am definitely not...I do not own a pair of Vans to save my life. But I started buying more of those brands just to make it seems like we had something in common. Needless to say the relationship did not work out.
29) What makeup could you not live without? It's a toss up between mascara and lipgloss
30) Do you fall in love easily? No
31) Do you have cramps? um not always?!
32) Do you think you have the bestest friends in the world? Of course! My friends are like my family and I'd be lost without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment