Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's in my bag?

Hey guys! This is my very first blog ever so I am extremely excited! I want to write about fashion because it's something I love and have a passion for! So for my first post I want to talk about what is in my handbag! I find this really interested, it's like seeing a new friend's room for the first time-always a unique experience. Plus it's a good way to get to know me. So here goes...

First let me tell you I work at Coach so a lot of what is in my handbag is Coach. I am currently carrying a Coach Sequined Poppy bag, it's white/iridescent sequins and reminds me of fish.

The one thing that comes with me everywhere, much like a lot of people in this world is my iPhone! I am literally lost without for so many reasons but mostly because I use the Map app at least 5 times a week. It is my life line and favorite gadget I own.

Next is my Coach Universal wristlet that matches the bag because it fits my phone and has 3 credit card slots that are perfect for my essentials-debit card and drivers license. I use this more than my regular wallet because my regular wallet is big.

On that note my Coach Slim Envelope wallet in the Ocelot print. If anyone knows me they know I am obsessed with Coach's ocelot print, it's perfection; I have a pair of shoes, a scarf, and wristlet in this print as well.

Chanel and Coach sunnies are always in my bag. The Chanels because they're a perfect for most situations but I love them for when I'm a little more dressed up. The Coach Lorileis are more wayfarer-esque so I love them for casual days. I also have two pairs of brown sunnies but I very rarely wear brown so they usually end up at the bottom of my bag. I also have regular glasses that I never wear because I need to get my prescription changed I think?! I should check that out huh?

A notebook for when inspiration strikes! Coach gave out Poppy notes book with the first Poppy collection and I carry one with me everywhere. I like it because it's pretty to look at and always useful.

I carry a bag of essentials like Evian Mineral Facial Mist, Oil Control blotting wipes, Shout wipes, asprin and allergy medicine, Theraflu powder medicine (for when I feel the sniffles coming on), hair-tie, eyebrow brush, and mascara.






Finally, tons of lipgloss! Smashbox lipgloss in Pout is my absolute favorite and my go-to most days/nights, I usually play up my eyes so this is a nice subtle pink that doesn't overwhelm my face. Revlon Bitten lipstain in Passion, Too Faced lipstick in Free Love (two tubes), and Too Faced lipgloss that changes with my "mood" but it's mostly bright pink which is good when I'm tan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment