Tuesday, July 19, 2011

-A

Good morning! It's finally Tuesday and hopefully you know what the means...PRETTY LITTLE LIARS is on tonight! I love this show for so many reasons the mystery, secrets, hot guys, and even better outfits! I know most people see Aria (Lucy Hale's character) as the standout in the fashion department, her outfits are always different and fresh. Aria is the one who inspired my obsession with feathers (earrings and extensions) but it's Hanna (played be Ashley Benson) who I relate to more as far as taste.

From her ever changing nail polish color, sometimes even mismatched (hello, soulmate) to her hair and leather jackets Hanna is usually who I cannot wait to see for inspiration. My favorite outfit from Hanna so far is this...
From Season one in the episode "Know your frenemies", I cannot get enough of blazers and love that this trend ended up becoming a staple for any girls wardrobe! The look is definitely pulled together without being boring, I need to work more red into my closet for sure.

So far season two has not disappointed in so many ways but Hanna has gotten a lot more glamorous, if thats even possible. Thus far I am loving this look from Hanna
From the episode "My name is trouble", the details on this fairly black and white outfit give it some interest. The chain pin on her jacket roughs up the sweet skirt without being too flashy or overbearing. I love the feminine with a touch of rough, it keeps people guessing! Can't wait for tonight to see what the girls have in store, I'm sure I'll be blogging about it tomorrow

*I also have to do a pic montage of Aria's feathers :)



Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment