Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Outsider...

It's the middle of the week pretties and I know I needed a pick-me-up which came in the form of a Greasers moment from the book The Outsiders. If you have zero clue of what I'm talking about the book was written by S.E. Hinton in 1967 and was made into a major motion picture in 1983 and chronicles the lives of two gangs; the Greasers and the Socs. I read it in school and love the story but these boys were hard-knock gangsters who wore leather jackets, white v-neck tees with their cigarettes rolled into their sleeves. I had to imagine the girls in the book wore scarves tied on their heads like I did today! I wanted to share my outfit with you today because it made me happy! P.S. don't mind my make-upless face :) P.P.S. I am also wearing my wellies because it's raining but you can't see them in this picture.


I was also inspired by my FAVORITE show Pretty Little Liars, when Aria wore a scarf/bandana in her hair

So adorable/bad a$$

It's fun to play with scarves because you can do so much with them. I always have one of my bag but throwing one in my hair is cute and flirty too! Also, if you're looking for a good read-pick up the book


xoxo


2 comments:

  1. PLEASE do your makeup like this the next time you wear your outsiders outfit

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOOlcdpfLg

    ReplyDelete