Monday, October 10, 2011

Stay Healthy This Winter...

Monday again pretties! We are in the midst of an Indian Summer so the weather is perfect-warm without humidity! But eventually the temperature will fall and we'll all be scrambling to get our flu shots and keep from getting a cold. Growing up my mom didn't make us get flu shots because when she was younger she got the flu from a shot (I know people say it's impossible but she did) and got insanely sick. In order to keep myself feeling healthy all winter long I drink green tea and not the kind you find in the plastic bottles by Nestea or whatever-actual green tea steeped from the tea bag.
*Tazo Zen green tea is my absolute favorite!


Get yourself a cute re-useable to-go coffee cup and drink a cup of green tea a day! It's an acquired taste, I didn't instantly love it but the health benefits of green tea is worth a few funny faces until you love the taste! When you feel good on the inside you look better on the outside! It's also said that green tea has weight loss benefits, including belly fat-yuck!


So get sipping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment