Thursday, October 20, 2011

Current Obsession...

Hey pretty ladies n gents! I have written a time or two about about menswear and the trend is only getting bigger which leads me to believe it may become a staple. Anywho, I was at Charming Charlie when I found a necklace that was a big bow and I thought to myself I could wear this necklace with my blazers and it'll look like a bow tie! YAY!!

This was the day of my birthday and I was taking a picture of my earrings to show friend what my boyfrannd got me :)

Real bow ties have been making a splash on the runways and red carpets for women but some of us aren't ready for (and don't know how to tie) one. Finding a pretty necklace with a bow charm is a cute way to give a hint of menswear into your wardrobe! I found a rose gold one today at Forever 21- the chain is a little longer and it's a little bit smaller but it makes me tempted to wear them both at the same time! Hmm...we'll see, but it does match my boyfriend watch :)


This is a close up of both of my necklaces-you can't see it in the picture but the rose gold one has 6 little peach gem stones in the middle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment