Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pink isn't for all occasions...

Evening pretties! I've been having a not so good day but wanted to post because it makes me happy! After my recent trip to Soldier Field last weekend to watch Da Bears smash the Vikings, I bought my boyfriend tickets for his birthday and it was an amazing time, I was not so happy with how many pink jerseys I saw roaming the stadium. I might be one of the few girls that feel this way but pink jerseys ARE NOT cute! It's just tacky- we get it you're a girl wearing sports stuff but it comes off like you're only wearing it because a boy you're after likes the team. Who can forget the infamous picture of Jessica Simpson at the Dallas Cowboys game when Tony Romo had one of the worst games in his career and she was blamed by the team and the public as a "bad luck charm". She later blamed it on the pink jersey and I agree!

Yuck-no thanks!

Here she is wearing the team colors which look better on her anyway
(Is she pregnant btw?)

This is my boyfrannnd and I before the Bears/Packers game last season (Who do you think we root for?)

Next time you pass by a rack of pink jerseys please keep on walking to the rack with the team colors...PLEASE! 

A pink that I absolutely love is Essie polish in Fiji! It's the perfect opaque pink, it reminds me of Barbie kind of. I am a fan of opaque polish and only like the sheer pinks when I need to paint my nails in a hurry and don't have time to be careful! This pink works all year and has the great manicured look to it. I was at Target today and bought a new bottle because I knew mine was like half gone-crazy right? I have a problem! 


So, if you're looking for a new pink this is the one to try-NOT A SPORTS JERSEY :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment