Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nail Polish Soulmate Found...


Hello pretties...just hanging out watching the Pretty Little Liars marathon before the Halloween Special Event and I stumbled upon a blog address in the newest InStyle magazine (Gwen Stefani is this months cover girl-reason enough to pick up a copy) it's thepolishaholic.com

Basically this blog is all about nail polish! Trying out new colors from all different lines and giving a review on the color, how many coats it takes, and tutorials on cool manicures. I am in love because I am constantly wondering if a color is worth the money so it's nice to find a place to look up product reviews! Although, I am envious of her nail polish collection and it makes me want to buy some new shades-dang it! So head on over and check it out! Get a head start on finding your new holiday shade! They'll be here before you know it!

xoxo

P.S. The $39,000 crocodile The Row backpack has sold out...crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment