Monday, July 18, 2011

ABC: All about you

A-Available? Happily, no!
B-Birthday: September 8th
C-Crushing on? Besides my boyfraand...Robert Pattinson <3
D-Drink you last had? Coffee (yum)
E-Easiest Person to talk to? My bestie Kasey
F-Favorite song at the moment? um anything new Britney!
G-Girl or Boy? Lady
H-Hometown: Born in Lake Villa, IL and moved to Kenosha, WI when I was about 7yrs old.
I-In love with...My puppies Zoey and Talayla (her real name is Taylor but I want Tinsley so I refuse to call her by her real name), my kitty Meowf, my fish Gabana, and my orchid Bella
J-Juggle? I can just two things at once but definitely not three
K-Killed someone? Heck no
L-Longest car ride: From Florida to Wisconsin, it took about 18hrs if I do recall
M-Milkshake flavor? Banana
N-Number of siblings: 1 older brother
O-One Wish: That I could save all the tortured, unloved, and forgotten animals and keep them at this big huge sanctuary where they could live w/o fear
P-Person you last called: My brother I think, or maybe Molly
Q-?
R-Reason to smile: Because I woke up today still healthy with everyone I love in my life safe
S-Song you last heard: I wanna go by Britney Spears (I don't think I've taken her Femme Fatale album out of my car CD player since I bought it)
T-Time you woke up? 8am I love to sleep in on my days off but lately I feel guilty wasting the day
U-Underwear:Right meow, black and hot pink zebra
V-Vegetables: Yum, I love. I am mostly vegetarian so vegetables are my main food of choice!
W-Worst Habit:Laughing at everything. It's hard to take me seriously when I very rarely take myself too seriously
X-X-ray you've most recently had: Last March when I got back from Vegas I had an x-ray on my foot and I guess I fractured one of my the bones from my sandals. Heels or sandals, you're feet are not safe in Vegas either way.
Y-You are: wishing for fall! I love fall fashion way more than spring and summer
Z-Zodiac sign- Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment