Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday smiles...

This Sunday I bring a little wisdom, passed on from my saint of a mother! I am not devoutly religious and I can count the number of times I've been to church on both hands but I feel like my relationship with the man upstairs is still pretty solid. I don't depend on him for much, just send a "thank you" prayer after good & bad times in my daily life. I mean when you think about it, after a struggle you're inevitably a stronger person for it!



As a child my mom would always talk about the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and as an adult I realize just how important that is in every single relationship in my life. There is nothing that compliments a great outfit or a perfectly coifed hairstyle quite like treating people with the same respect you demand for yourself.  Thanks Mom!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment