Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet home, Chicago...

Hi pretty, lovely people. One of my favorite past times is snuggling with Meowf and looking through fashion blogs (thank you Coach for getting me hooked but also inspired to start this blog) and I found one that lives in Chicago, IL! I nearly fell off my bed I was so excited! Most of my favorites live on the east coast and one is from Seattle, WA but does not live there (sad Seattle is the bees knees, I should write about it huh?!)

alovelyescape.blogspot.com is so wonderful! I feel like our style is similar in that it's pretty laid back but every once in a while we punch you in the face with an amazingly styled outfit! And like any good blogger alovelyescape not only posts outfits but delicious recipes and DIY projects! I don't know what it is but a good snapshot of a scrumptious meal really makes me happy!

Gray + pink = fun!!

Any other fashion lover who is a bears fan & wears legit gear (no pink in sight) to the game is alright by me! 

So, if you get a chance check out her blog it's wonderful for those of us in the Midwest (reminds me of a Nelly song, Midwest Swing anyone?)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment