Thursday, November 10, 2011

Smoke...

Good evening pretties! I've been playing up my eyes lately because due to the lack of sun my skin has started to settle into it's natural pale tone for the winter. During the summer I usually play with more gray toned shadows but for winter, due to my pale skin, I use brown shadows with gold tones to warm up my face. Something I really like lately is a brown smokey eye! There are like a million tutorials on youtube or google so I won't waste your time with all that but I find that a brown smokey eye is a little easier to pull off during the day! So use your favorite shades of brown and follow the guidelines for a more traditional/popular smokey eye!

If only all our lashes were naturally this luscious! 

Kristen Stewart's green eye pop with a brown smokey eye
(Oh, Breaking Dawn how I cannot wait for your arrival...have you gotten the soundtrack yet? If not shame on you it's magical)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment