Monday, November 14, 2011

Dress up your tech...

Happy Monday! Lately I've been obsessed with iPhone cases and dressing up my phone. As you know I have the Elle and Blair nude and black lace case for my phone (here) and while I said when I first got it I probably wouldn't use it all the time, I have been. I figured I paid for it I should use it.

A few of my favorite designers have been making iPhone cases and they're so cute! I just ordered one from Rebecca Minkoff that I am so excited to get!

It comes a lot of color combinations but in keeping with my more red campaign I got red/black. 

This one is so cool! I was tempted to get it but I'm not really that bad a$$ so I digress 

Another one of the options I was deciding on-it's so cute! Marc Jacobs

This is another Marc Jacobs cover I really liked but the RM won out! 

This one is very cute by tibi

For the hipster in all of us! MUSTACHE! 

For all you pretties...another accessory to dress up your outfit! I ordered my RM case from shopbop.com but a lot of websites have designer cases for you :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment