Thursday, November 17, 2011

My outfit of the day...

Hi pretties! I wanted to share my outfit today. I have today off and wanted to look cute before putting my yoga pants and TWILIGHT sweatshirt on for the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn Part 1 :) I cannot wait to see it, there are so many parts I am excited to see how they portrayed and honestly I am in love with Robert Pattinson (sigh TEAM EDWARD). But anywho...





Faux fur vest-Michael Kors, button up-William Rast, cargo skinnies-Elle, shoes-Coach, watch-Fossil, bracelets-Tiffany & Co., fox ring-Forever21, sunnies-Forever21

First, yes our Christmas tree is up already mostly because we bought a new one and I convinced my mom to put it up instead of drag it down to the basement just to bring it back up again in like 2 weeks. It's pretty chilly and windy today so I decided to take the pictures inside! Hopefully you all are having a good week and I'll be seeing you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment