Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Christmas at Tiffany...

Hi pretties! Today is awful weather wise, it's cold and windy! I think my house might blow over. I wanted to do a post today about my Tiffany & Co. jewelry collection because I wear at least one piece everyday so when I do more outfit posts you'll already know what I have! I take off my jewelry every night and most especially to shower so I usually rotate. I am not trying to brag or boast about my collection, they're mostly gifts from loved ones over many years so they've become little treasures that I adore! So here goes...

Most girls who own Tiffany know this ring and probably own it already. It was the first piece I got, I think I was a junior in high school. I used to twirl it around my finger in class so it has stretched a little but I like to wear it more in the fall/winter because it has a tough look to it. It's probably my fav because it's was the start of my love of T&CO.

The Elsa Peretti heart necklace was a graduation gift from my godparents when I graduated high school. It's the medium size and I wore it on this chain for a very long time but my necklace collection grew so now I usually wear it on a longer chain from T&CO like this...

For Christmas that same year I asked Santa for these matching drop earrings. I know the stud earrings like this are more popular but I love these because they're delicate yet eye-catching. I usually wear my sapphire stud earrings from Kyle but these are nice when I dress up and want a little more bling. 

I asked for this bracelet to finish the set :) I hardly ever wear all three pieces together because I'm not that match-y match-y but I wanted a heart bracelet that not everyone had so I figured why not. It's very delicate (like the earrings) but it's so easy to wear on my baby wrists :)

Since Sex and the City and Carrie (not me) always wearing a pinkie ring, I really wanted one but couldn't find one that would actually fit. Then I found this ring in the catalog T&CO usually send out right before Christmas and thought I could order the smallest size and if it didn't fit squeeze it to size. Luckily I didn't have to do that because the smallest size fit anyway. Lots of hearts, right lol but it's so cute and really easy to wear on my baby finger. 

This bracelet is from my boyfriend! This color blue is my favorite color and it's delicate enough I can wear it with the Elsa Peretti bracelet without ruining either one. I usually wear this one all of the time, except in the shower, my other pieces usually get rotated. 

I fell in love with the keys, as did everyone else, and I couldn't resist one with a diamond in it. I thought it would be cute to wear with my heart necklace, like the "key to my heart". I know it's corny but I kind of like my jewelry to tell a story. 



The most recent piece of T&CO jewelry I've acquired was when I was in New York City for a few days and I went to the Tiffany & Co store there and you can't NOT buy something. I love rose gold, as you know, and this was the perfect mix! I usually wear it on the same chain with the key but I also like to wear it on it's own. (It's the smallest one FYI). 

So that's my jewelry collection but for Christmas the last few years Kyle has started a tradition of getting me ornaments for the Christmas tree so I can have a whole tree of them one day and it also chronicles our relationship, we don't really have an anniversary so I've used the number of ornaments to help :) Right now we're at two, I know we've been together longer but whateves...(also not bragging about these ornaments! Two I've purchased myself and two were gifts)

This was the first one Kyle gave me and it's my favorite. 

This one is very pretty and festive, I got it for myself last year

This one is so sweet, I also gifted myself this one last year.

Kyle gave me this one last year for Christmas!! It's so beautiful! 

So, there it is. I want to stress I AM NOT BRAGGING about this collection but I wear them a lot and wanted to share them with you. I hope you're having a great week and remembering all that you were thankful for this past holiday. 

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment