Sunday, November 27, 2011

A weekend in review...

Hello pretties! I hope your Thanksgiving was magical and delicious! Mine surely was! I wanted to share some delights from my weekend with you! I am a special bird and didn't shoot any of the outfits I wore whilst wearing them so I have to make do! It's going to be pretty picture heavy...sorry. I'll start with Wednesday night because we always go out the Wednesday before Thanksgiving (Black-out Wednesday as we so fondly refer to it)...

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Boyfriend Blazer (last year's~ similar {I'm ordering the white})

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's pintuck top in pink

ELLE nude patent leather pumps

My rose gold bow necklace with my favorite long strand of pearls

Of course my rose gold watch (worn with all these outfits)

*I swear I didn't forget pants, I wore black skinny jeans*

For Thanksgiving I went a little bit more comfortable and festive in my colors!

Missoni for Target open front cardigan in perfect Thanksgiving colors
(With a black tee underneath)
Old Navy Rockstar jeggings

Tiffany silver/rose gold small round lock

*Black suede Aldo wedge boots for my tooters*
(The rest of these photos were filtered through instagram [carried28])
We drank champagne with hibiscus flowers and syrup on Thanksgiving! It was pretty and delicious


Today I unexpectedly got the day off so I got to enjoy the whole* day with my boyfriend and the Bears (we lost BOO :() which was so nice so I got to put together a Sunday Funday outfit...

Chunky camel cardigan with a Ditka tee and skinnies and waterfall braid
(All silver jewelry is from my Tiffany collection, I should post about it)

Minnetonka moccs (with thunderbirds of course)

A few more snap shots I swear to wrap up this weekends fun...

Sally Hansen Nail Effects in Snow Bunny and Essie Scarlett O'hara (They've chipped from work since.)

This is the mess my bags became from this weekend-Coach classic shoulder bag (vermillion), Coach Julia, and Coach Kristin Willow w/Missoni scarf.

I bought this bear hat from Target and I love it! I'm wearing it whilst writing this lengthy post :)

So to make up for my neglect here is a lot to look over :< I definitely have a lot to be thankful for this year and I am totally looking forward to what's coming in the near future! Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment