Sunday, December 4, 2011

Current Obsession...

Happy Sunday pretties! I am so glad the weekend is over because work was hectic at best and it always reminds me, I still have to do my own Christmas shopping!! But anyway, as you know I'm obsessed with nail varnishes and cannot stop painting my digits all the colors under the sun. I feel like a boy without nail polish and I think I'm at the point where my nail physically hurt without nail polish (bad). But recently I've been really into lipstick, I am normally a lip gloss girl (Smashbox Pout is my absolute fav) but I find myself craving lipstick (and nude liner to ensure no running off my lips). I bought two the other day at ULTA and have a few that I would normally wear with Rosebud Salve to make it look like gloss but now I've been wearing them on their own! I wanted to share with you!

The other night I wore my favorite of the ones I have so far, it's Revlon Orange Flip, to get drinks with my Comm Chicks. Jordan and Katie are girls I went to school with, we took just about every class together in the Communication Department and walked across the stage with each other. They're pretty special ;)
I love that my lips match my bag :)
(The photo is filtered through instagram)

I am also really in love with this cardigan, it's navy with navy velvet leopard print. I feel like the lips bring out my eyes (or maybe it's the cardigan?). 

This is my collection thus far, I intend on expanding. (From left Chanel Rouge Allure Imagination, Revlon Orange Flip, Revlon Candy Pink, Revlon Nude Attitude, Too Faced Free Love; lip liner-Elizabeth Arden Taupe)

*Side note: My grandma Dennett wears Revlon lipstick in the green tube so it reminds me of her every time I use it! She lives in San Diego, CA so I don't get to see her that often so it's my little homage to her <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment