Tuesday, December 27, 2011

3...2...1...

Hi pretties! The exhaustion of the holidays have set in and retail is still busy as ever but we still have to look good right ;) New Years Eve is next up on the holiday roster and I'm pretty excited because I got my dress already even though we're probably just going to be celebrating at a friends house. Who doesn't love throw back house parties? So here a few snap shots of my holiday weekend and the dress I am going to be wearing for NYE

My godmother got me this beautiful stationary and decorative plate (it made me cry lol)

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Katie bracelet in rose gold.

J.Crew sweater (it's sold out now) and new Mindy Kaling book! 

New Years is always stressful because there is so much anticipation and build up that inevitably you're left with some disappointment. Despite all that I usually try to find a pretty dress anyway so at least I know I tried ;) The dress I found this year is actually one I wore year before last in the gunmetal but they had it in rose gold! 

This is the dress in gunmetal to ring in 2010

In rose gold to ring 2012! 
(Forever 21 available in gunmetal, rose gold, and blue)

I can't wait to share pictures from my New Years! What are your plans?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment