Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blue Christmas...

Hey pretties! Just wanted to share my outfit with you today!

chambray shirt + dark denim=J.Crew, hot pink belt=Coach, leopard loafers+=Candies for Kohl's, nude+pink bangles=J.Crew, rose gold watch= Fossil, lips=Maybelliene Fuchsia Fever

I have become mildly obsessed with these since I got them yesterday

I see them in heavy rotation

Bangles are pretty and light weight. (multi-tasking with nail varnish and starbucks) Thanks J.Crew for the impulse buy.

Being silly whilst on the phone with the B/F. Hopefully he wasn't saying anything important


Christmas is officially 12 days away and I am loving being smack in the middle of the season because I am a Christmas elf ;) I have lots on my mind as of late and will hopefully have some exciting news to share with everyone but until then I will be stressing :|

This outfit is extremely comfortable and I love the pop of color with the lips & belt and the loafers which are becoming a favorite! Happy Holidays <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment