Monday, December 19, 2011

Breaking all the rules...

It's the Monday before Christmas and I'm like a little elf-I'm so excited and praying for snow! So we all know the old rule of no white after Labor Day but I don't think people care anymore! Thank goodness! I don't wear a whole lot of the color besides a white tee or pretty white sweater but I don't own a white pair of jeans which for now is fine with me. Last year I bought a white Coach Poppy Ski Bunny Glam Tote and wore it from November all the way through to February (or maybe longer) and I've pulled it back out to use this winter too! Magically I didn't destroy it and turn it an awful shade of abused!


It's kind of hard to tell in the picture but it's like a puffy, ski suit material that almost reminded me of the Chanel Bubble bag.


I love the Bubble bags and the Ski Bunny came in black but the trim was white and it didn't look as expensive as the white did. Besides I like to bend the rules and be different from all the women searching for something darker through the winter. And I should know how many women do this, I help them find that darker bag all day at work. 

xoxo pretties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment