Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I whip my hair...

Evening pretties! I FINALLY got my hair cut! I honestly think it's been since like June which makes me really upset because my locks were whack and I don't like going that long without seeing my stylist (she's pretty great). I wanted to show you the results! I had her take some of the length off and just do partial highlights so my hair is a little darker for the winter!

Before...long and luscious 
(LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's pink tinted blazer & Old Navy leopard blouse)

After...midlength and healthy
(Old GO designer for Target cardigan and some random scarf-comfy for salon visit)

Every once in a while I like to take some of the length off my hair to get it super healthy and rid myself of split ends! In about two weeks I'll want the length back and just go back to trimming it :) But I love it and feel so light and fresh for the holidays! yay! 

(BTW 19 days til my most favoritest day of the year wa hoooo)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment