Thursday, December 8, 2011

What to wear...

...with a white and black tuxedo jacket? I recently ordered a white tuxedo jacket with a black lapel and when I got it my head was spinning with what to wear with it.

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's tuxedo jacket.

My first thought was a pretty sequin tunic with tights or leggings and red heels, this outfit it great for a night out or cocktail party (especially during the holidays). I am not a huge fan of tights with open toed shoes so the peep toes are perfect for leggings and the closed toe are great for tights.



(both shoes are Aldo)

For a more laid back look a black v-neck tee shirt with gray or dark denim skinnies would work for a more formal luncheon or casual dinner with friends or your significant other


(both skinnies are j.brand)
*Finish the look with some cute heeled booties or flat/heeled boots.

A red dress would be pretty with the jacket or something hounds tooth to be on trend. I am so excited to put together some outfits and show you guys what I come up with! 

xoxo pretties 


No comments:

Post a Comment