Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve...


This picture picture reminded me of my brother and I when we were little! Wandering through an enchanted forest at Christmas time with our dog Tuffy (she was a precious little princess). 

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year and I am always like a little elf singing Christmas carols, driving down Christmas Lane (it's the street in my town and all the house get fully dressed in lights and decorations for people to drive down and see), wrapping presents, or watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. For the next two days I will be happily hanging out with family, friends, and my love enjoying food and drinks! 


Sadly, this year there won't be a white Christmas but I can dream and in my dreams it's snow filled and beautiful!!! Just like this picture!

Just wanted a share a few snapshots of somethings I picked up whilst Christmas shopping, yea I'm selfish!

A cheetah sweatshirt! I couldn't resist-I love being comfy but I hate giving up style!
(Forever 21)

This Kimono type jacket. It's hard to see the print but it has flowers! It's actually pretty thick and I love the sleeves! I wore it out the evening I bought it. 
(Forever 21 jacket, Old Navy black tank, Coach bag, Smashbox Pout lipgloss)


This was my outfit for shopping-the weather is pretty mild so I didn't want to get too hot. I was also wearing my new leopard loafers! 
(Michael Kors vext, Tommy Hilfiger sweater, Coach bag, Revlon Orange Flip lipstick, Candies leopard loafers)

Merry Christmas everyone- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment