Monday, January 2, 2012

It's back...


Happy Pretty Little Liars premiere!! I am so excited the show is back and have been watching the marathon all morning. I know I should shower and do something with my day but it's too addicting!


I am really excited to see all the new drama and the new fashion the second half of the season will bring, especially Hanna. As I've said before she is my favorite and her outfits always impress, her pjs are even cute! So in honor of it's return here are a few of my favorite Hanna outfits (again...)

The liars love their leather jackets and the powdery purple top underneath softens it. 

I love this green top and black skinnies combo. It's laid back but totally glamorous. 

I love Hanna with straight hair and this white jacket looks so pretty on her. Add skinny black scarf and Hanna's fav green hobo and you've got an outfit.

I love love love this outfit! My red skinnies are becoming my fav staple and this top is so cool! 
I've posted about this outfit already but I cannot get over it. The detailing on the dress and the pin on the jacket are beautiful :)

This isn't a very good picture but this top is really pretty and loose fitting but still chic

Deep purple is a very complimentary color and it looks magical with Hanna's eyes and hair! 

So my pretties enjoy the show tonight!!! I am giddy with excitement! 

xoxo --A (hahaha just kidding ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment