Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gimme your digits...

I'm stuck in bed today sick so before my Theraflu night time tea kicks in I wanted to post about some of my favorite nail varnish shades for Spring 2012

Broach the Subject-the perfect nude for this year. 

Armed & Ready-an amazing contradiction to Spring's pastels.

Trophy Wife-This shade will transition perfectly from Spring to Summer

Turquoise & Caicos-a pretty pastel to stay on trend 

Bubblegum Pink (glitter)-A perfect party color for Easter...maybe?

Yellow Brick Road-I was hoping to find a more pastel yellow but this one is great too it's not as mustard-y as Fall 2011's favorite shade but still attention getting

Primrose Hill Picnic-A good medium shade of pink

So far the shades of Spring 2012 are pretty yet surprising. A good manicure is the perfect accessory any time of year and Spring is no exception.

Til I'm out of bed-xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment