Saturday, January 21, 2012

Borrowing from the boys again...

Happy Saturday pretties! Today is my last official day at Coach and it's a little bitter sweet but since I don't work until 5pm I have some time to share a new fav shoe style with you.

I know this fall the oxford was a pretty big deal but I feel like another style is silently stealing the show! The slipper loafer!! I am becoming mildly obsessed with these shoes and find that it's a lot easier to pull off than the oxford. I tended to favor the heeled oxford but I could never pull the trigger on either the heeled or flat oxford so I've found my alternative

My first pair were the leopard loafers from Candies

A recent trip to Kohl's found the same pair in black. I am going to wear these to my first day on the job at Kohl's because they'll hide my tattoos better because I don't know the policy on tats yet. 

I have worn these a lot! 

The velvet ones are absolutely adorable I just can't decide what color I want. A lot of big shoe designers (Aldo, Nine West etc) offer this great style. I love that you can dress it up or down and bring in more menswear into your life!

xoxo

1 comment: