Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Times they are a'changin

Good morning! We all know the term "business casual" right? But how many of us actually get it right? I am going from a job with a uniform to a job that allows me to be business casual Monday through Thursday and Fridays I get to wear blue jeans (thats a whole other monster) and my head is spinning with all the options.

First headache though, I'll be commuting so most of my outfits will have to be put together in advance. Maybe I'll use Sunday nights to put together a few outfits for the week ahead. In order to make this easier I've divided my closet in two, casual clothing and work apparel. This way I'll know just where to start.

This is my first day outfit which is still like two weeks away but I mean I do still have to put together the rest of the week...

Old Navy leopard blouse

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's trousers
Coach London flats-walking tour

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Katie bracelet (rose gold)

Fossil watch (rose gold)

Tiffany Elsa Peretti heart bracelet

I will be working in the bridge jewelry office while training so I feel like I need to make a good jewelry impression ;)

So what do you think?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment