Sunday, January 8, 2012

peek-a-boo

Good morning!!! So I am ahead (or right on track) with the trend curve at the moment. And what trend is that you ask? The peek-a-boo shoulder trend. I found a really pretty dress/tunic at Forever21 that I intended to wear in the summer but I had a NYE outfit change of plans because the house we were going to was cold and my friend Kasey ditched her sequined skirt so I didn't want to be running around half naked alone. The pretty rose gold sequined dress got switched out for the peek-a-boo dress, leggings, and slippers (I said the house was cold!) But don't fret I'll find somewhere to wear that pretty little number (no pun intended).

Spring/Summer 2012 is the year of the shoulder! Tops with loose flowing sleeves that have cut outs at the shoulder are such a beautiful way for everyone to show off some skin and it's still very classy!

This is us on NYE (obvi right?) The sleeves on this dress/tunic were short but loose fitting. (Isn't Kyle pretty in the pic <3 him)

I recently ordered this top from LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's. The color will hopefully* compliment my skin tone. The loose fit with off put the skin showing shoulders

This is another top from Lauren for Kohl's. It's super girl and pretty but you can dress it up or down if you want. Casual-denim cut-offs and sandals, Dressy-tucked into a pencil skirt with heels. 

These tops are super easy to wear and a trend that will work on any body type, plus it adds a little ventilation in the warmer months and who doesn't love that?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment