Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wrap it up...

So I've been in between my last day at Coach and my first day at Kohl's for 3 days and I am realizing I will never be cut out for unemployment. I love me some relaxing and time to get pretty and pamper but I definitely prefer having something to do everyday.

In an attempt to stay busy I have found some really great textured tights that are appropriate for the "business casual" work environment. All these tights are from Forever 21 and range from $5.80-$8.80 which is not too bad.

Ribbed knit tights (offered in other colors)

Perforated heart tights

Perforated heart tights in Cream

Bow print tights (one of the two pairs I ordered)

(closer look at the detailing-offered in other colors)

Scalloped tights (the second of the two pairs I ordered)

(closer look at the detailing-offered in cream [obvi])

Forever 21 had a ton of tight options some for fun and some more formal. I am so excited for the bow print tights I cannot stand it. I also ordered a flowing tail skirt from them that I plan on wearing to work (and my days off)


I always have a weakness when it comes to Forever 21 but this time I feel that I got stuff I needed instead of a bunch of impulse buys :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment