Thursday, August 18, 2011

TBD, blazers, and my new jewelry box...



Hi! Lauren Conrad is one of my absolute favorite fashion ladies in Hollywood. From her style, to her blogs, and her clothing line for Kohls; she is very accessible. If you haven't been to thebeautydepartment.com then you're missing out! Even if you're not a huge* fan of Lauren, Amy Nadine and Kristin Ess are contributors who fill the pages with their expert knowledge and tutorials too! It's such a great place to go and find out new trends in fashion, beauty, and hair. So make some time to check it out!

I just went through my closet and realized I have 5 blazers with a sixth one on the way! I think I have an obsession! I have white, gray, 3 black, and a pink tinted one making it's way to me right now! At first I thought of blazers as a fall/winter staple but as Kate Moss showed us this spring/summer they are relevant all year round!


I've decided that I am going to wear my white blazer with denim shorts for errands and my gray and black blazer for a nights out! So excited! 

Last but certainly not least is the fact that I received my jewelry box!!! I am so excited! It's magical! So for those of you who are looking for a bigger jewelry box go for this one! It's great because it serves two functions due to the full length mirror! Just an FYI though, if you have chunky jewelry on the shelf underneath the necklaces, it won't close so move them down a shelf or two and save that space for some daintier pieces! 

Sorry if the pic is blurry, I took it with my iPhone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment