Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Penny for your thoughts...

So literally since last Sunday I have been dog sitting! First, my parents went out of town so I had to watch Zoey and Taylor then my friend Molly's brother got married (CONGRATS!) in Colorado so I had to watch her mother's pitbull Daisy but I couldn't get the internet on my MAC there so I got some QT with a few magazines in preparation for the upcoming season; FALL!

One of the big trends that I am really loving is the penny loafer shoe coming back!! Whether heeled or flats, penny or no penny these shoes are coming back in a big way. The nice thing about penny loafers is they can be worn to the office, running errands, after work events, etc; they're so versatile! Christian Louboutin loves this trend and covered  his loafer with tassels! Magical!


I also found this pair by the designer that is a little more traditional-the color is awesome too! 

For a little more realistic option Aldo and JCrew both are getting in on the trend! Here are a some options I found for both...

Aldo offers a few different options but this is the "Tiff" is was my favorite!

JCrew has heeled and flat versions and this color is very neutral-you can wear it with black and brown :)

The penny loafer is a great alternative for those of you who cannot get into the oxford trend but want to dip their toes in the menswear! I recently added a rose gold boyfriend watch to my jewelry/menswear collection that I'm super psyched about! 

You can't tell from the picture but it has a opal type finish to the face <3

Enjoy the last few nice days of summer-I'm still waiting for the leaves to change 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment