Thursday, August 25, 2011

My must haves...

The weekend is almost upon us and I know a lot of you are working for the weekend...not me! I am missing my boyfriend's golf outing in honor or his grandfather which makes me really sad but I'll be there in spirit! So I did my fav skin products a few posts ago and now I wanted to do some key pieces in my wardrobe that I find myself reaching for time and time again.

The first is blazers, especially the black LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's option I bought last fall.

I bought it in a size bigger so I can wear it with anything! <3

Next is my Coach Kristin "Willow" in black. I bought this bag at the Coach on 5th Ave in New York City and it definitely has a NY feel to it. You can't tell in the picture but the chain strain changes to either be long or short in a snap! One of my best investments! 


I think most girls would agree with me that dark denim is a must have in their rotation. It goes from day to night seamlessly and is extremely flattering! Only drawback to dark denim is color transfer especially on light leather or suede bags so beware! 


As much as I love heels I usually end up in flats because my boyfriend is only 3 inches taller than me so I don't like towering over him in stilettos so my Coach London flats get a lot of wear! I bought them for an interview in New York and have actually gotten a ton of use out of them. Coach still makes these in some new colors and textures so I'm still tempted to order more :)


And who can forget the classic black, white, or gray T-shirt! I go through these like crazy because I usually pair them with scarves or bold jewelry on days when I'm feeling uninspired, usually by the end of summer these poor things are in and out of the laundry! I get mine from Mossimo for Target because they're inexpensive, fit perfectly, and have the cute little pocket. 


(Bonus: Whenever it's girls night out and I can wear heels my favorite pair to bust out is my Coach Ocelot print w/bow detail peep-toes!)

[no longer available]

What I love about all these items (and I'm sure you feel about your own must-haves) is finding new ways to wear them and make them feel new again! Also, I just bought a camel colored cable knit sweater that I cannot wait to try over my brown maxi, weather permitting! 

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment