Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oui, Chanel s'il vous plait!

My first big designer purchase was a pair of Chanel sunglasses which I still absolutely adore and wear more than any other pair of sunglasses I own. With my love of nail polish it should be no secret that I lusted after Chanel's Black Satin nail varnish but with the way I change my polish color and the reds and pinks only dress code at work I just couldn't justify the purchase. Sad news. Well this fall Chanel is at it again with some drool worthy colors and yet again I will spend some time debating on whether I should invest.


Graphite is a big color for Fall 2011 showing up in most accessories but now in beauty products too. The Peridot though is absolutely amazing and is the most tempting of the colors. I can't stop looking at it and wishing my plain purple/pink nail polish would magically change into Peridot! It's mesmerizing. :) Quartz is also very pretty but a little more subtle for those who aren't as outgoing with their varnish color. It looks like a more dressed up nude which, is another huge color for fall. This would be awesome on the tooters (toes, I don't know why I can't just say toes but tooters is way more fun). At $25 a piece it's definitely an investment for something that goes on the nails and is sure to chip working retail. Perplexing...I will be left pondering this purchase for a while. I hope I don't wander into Macy's make-up department any time soon with an extra $25 in my ocelot print wallet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment