Friday, August 19, 2011

Sleeping pretty...

Due to my impending 25th birthday I'm starting to think about growing up more seriously because well, I'm actually growing up. Yuck!! Now that I've been seriously considering my next move which may be living with my boyfriend I thought, "Oh no, I always have to look cute!". That means at bedtime too! So I've been recently stocking up on cute pj's that are cute and warm, I also bought a robe in addition to my white spa-like robe to wear before bed! Luckily for me Lauren Conrad just released a sleepwear line for her LC for Kohls collection. It's classic Lauren, very pretty and feminine so I invested in a few items thus far that will help me feel pretty without sacrificing my comfort. Here is what I've got so far!

The bows and lace are very ladylike! Plus the color flatters

The bow compliments the pants and can be worn with other jammies I acquire

I got this in a size bigger than I normally wear so the sleeves were longer! It's so soft! 

I also get a lot of flannel pjs from Ralph Lauren because they have the cutest sets during the fall and winter! So as soon as they start getting those in I'll be heading over to find some warmer options! Between my hands and feet I need all the help I can get! I am definitely one of those people who instantly put on my jammies when I get home so I feel like it's important to have some pretty pjs just in case! 


Sleep tight! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment