Monday, September 19, 2011

Wellies...

Hi pretties! It's been raining the last two days so I broke out my wellies (rain boots-my grandma called them "wellies" because of the Wellingtons that are the classic rain boot company) to save my tooters from the cold/wet! It inspired me to write about wellies considering fall is on it's way in, technically it's two days away!

I have a pair from Aldo that is a replica of the Hunter by Jimmy Choo rain boots that were done last fall. They have a faux croc look to them, they're black with a single buckle on the top.
These are my Aldo pair I think they were $40

This pair is by Jimmy Choo with a much* higher price tag. 

Wellington was the original Hunter pair and they keep updating them with new colors and textures. I love this pair in the Wine color, it's unexpected but still goes with everything. I wear a lot of blacks and grays in the fall and this color would pop against the monochromatic outfits.


Coach has been using their Poppy Collection to create rain boots in fun prints but more recently they've created grown up versions of the style! 

These are great for the walk to the office because they still look professional.

Perfect for the weekend. Both styles are offered in black. 


Two of my favorite style celebrites have the Hunters that look similar to my Aldo pair-Kate Moss and Ashley Olsen! 

Kate is putting hers to work at a muddy music festival

Ashley tools around the city in hers-puddle safety is key! 

So, whether you find a pair that is classic or unique you can never go wrong with a great pair of wellies! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment