Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All lacquered up...

Hey! I'm one day away from my 25th birthday and I'm kind of freaking out but the show must go on I guess :( Anyway on a happier note I wanted to express some love for the 5 nail colors I will be obsessed with this fall! My top two are more recent colors for me which I've talked about both before...

The first is Chanel VAMP! The dress code at work is shades of red or pink or natural so this is the perfect red for my digits so I don't get in trouble at work. I also got Sally Hansen lace nail applications to wear with this color so it has more of a boudoir look to it!


The second is another Chanel and probably one of the craziest colors I've had in a while, it'll stay mostly on my toes. Chanel PERIDOT


The third color is from Essie called SANDY BEACH. To take a break from all the dark colors I got this nude to lighten it up a little bit. It's pretty sheer so if you like a more opaque look you might do 3 coats or do a different shade completely.


The next shade is one I am wearing whilst typing this post because it has gotten chilly in Wisconsin in the last few days so I am so excited to start dressing for the weather :)
It's Essie ChinChilly which also matches my kitty Meowf!


And last but certainly not least is one that I picked up last year from the OPI Burlesque line called SPARKLE-LICOUS! I really like the glitter and it adds some texture!


I've recently gone through my nail polish assortment and threw away colors I don't like or wear anymore (black shatter goes bad quick) and picked up a small three drawer plastic storage bin to store them all. I've organized it by brand as much as possible, I have an abundance of Essie colors so they have their own drawer but my OPIs are mixed with some random brands in the second drawer. The last drawer is tools, base, top coats, and any other nail focused products! 


Saw a tree the other day with orange leaves already! YAY!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment