Tuesday, September 13, 2011

IT'S HERE!! Project Missoni for Target!


Good morning pretties! So this morning I awoke to attempt to get on the Target website and to my non-surprise the site was having "technical difficulties". So I hopped out of bed and went to the Target right down the street and picked up a few items! I am so excited about what I've got so far but I do still want candles! 

The first is an open front cardigan in browns and grays. What I love about this cardigan is that it's actually quite heavy! Some of the GO! designers for Target had cute clothes but the $50 pieces didn't feel worth the price tag but this one feels worth more-I feel like I stole it or something :) I will pair this piece with jeans, leggings, or a dress with tights! 

It's kind of hard to see in this pic but I will try to find a better one once Target's website is back up and running.

I also picked up a black and white zig zag tee shirt that I unfortunately couldn't find a picture of yet but it's the perfect weight for now but also in the fall under a blazer or cardigan! It's a-mazing!

Then I hopped, skipped, and jumped over to shoes praying they had the flats I have been lusting after since the fall People StyleWatch came out in August! And to my delight there they were!!! 


The box for these flats is so adorable so I intend on finding a use for that, it's covered in the signature zig zag print. For those of you who weren't sure whether the line is worth the hype I can promise you it is! It's only the first day the line has been on sale so I'm excited to see what other treasures I can find. So rush over to your nearest Target and check out the line, I know the zig zag print is a little scary for some of you but I promise it's more flattering than you think! Happy shopping!

xoxo

*Sigh* 



No comments:

Post a Comment