Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hats off to you...

Good day my pretties! Recently I have acquired a love of hats that I fear is a waste because I usually don't like my watermelon head in hats. Maybe my head isn't that big but I definitely don't have the right hair to ear ratio that keeps my ears from sticking out of my hair once the hat gets settled. I just love hats though especially the floppy hats we saw all of the runway! One of my favorite bloggers, Lindsey Calla from SaucyGlossie always wears hats and always looks so chic! I'm lime jello scrolling through the pages of her amazing outfits. I can always manage a baseball cap and braid or messy bun but floppy hats, cloche hats, or knit hats are a challenge.

Victoria always looks chic but especially in this cloche hat!

Whitney looks so cozy in her knit hat

Hilary wore hers to an event

Anna Sui did these adorable animal hats this year for New York Fashion Week! I love em

Here is Lindsey in one of her signature floppy hats *sigh* Majorly jealous


So, if you're* looking to spice up your fall wardrobe or cover up a bad hair day-top it off with a hat! So precious!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment