Saturday, September 3, 2011

On the hunt...

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend planned! I will be laboring all weekend long (wait a minute isn't this holiday supposed to be a break from labor?) but I wanted to talk about my latest and recently most exciting fashion find!

I have been obsessed with finding a cute, neutral, and not obnoxious faux fur vest to transition into fall. I was researching online but couldn't really find anything I loved that wasn't extremely expensive (I'm not spending a couple hundred dollars on faux fur) plus it's hard to tell online just how long it is, if the faux fur is actually soft, and not too fake looking. I have been hoping that it was just a little early in the season for them and thats why I haven't found any in stores yet. Last year ELLE for Kohl's had a faux fur vest I was tempted to buy but didn't and I thought Simply Vera Vera Wang for Kohl's would think up something but haven't seen it yet.

Yesterday I got off work early and decided to stroll on over to the Michael Kors store that just opened up at our mall and yes, it's an outlet :) No sooner do I enter the store when BAM!!! What do I spy on the back wall...faux fur vests! I B-lined it straight to the back of the store and was excited to see they were soft, the perfect length and decently priced at $119!!! I just had to decide what color- brown with black tips or grey with black tips! I decided the brown/black was more neutral because I can wear it with browns and blacks!!! I am so excited to find all sorts of things to pair it with!


I might go back next week and pick up some of their jersey long sleeved turtle necks to wear under it so I have lots of options!!! YAY ! I am just so excited! Like I've said in previous posts we're coming upon my favorite time of year so I love when I find things I know all wear a lot! <3

My birthday is only 5 days away!! I asked my parents for Chanel nail polish in their cult classic, VAMP! So hopefully I get it and if I do you'll hear all about it! Also if you're a fan of Chanel or manicures in general I recently found a pretty silly youtube video called "Chanel Shade Parade"-it's hands varnished with Chanel's polish dancing! It's hilarious! I saved it in my favorites thats how precious it is! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment