Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Leavin' on a jet plane...


Afternoon pretties! So, yesterday my boyfraaand and I booked a trip to Mexico and we leave on SATURDAY!! I am so excited to get away before the crazy holiday season comes upon us!  So I have to pull back out my swim suits and sun dresses, I was so excited to put them away to make room for fall clothes. I did buy a red maxi dress with an embellished neckline from Charming Charlie that I am super psyched about. I need to work more red into my life and I feel like a vacation is an awesome way to start! 

I wish I could give some packing advice but I am your typical girl who over packs and ends up wearing 1/3 of what I packed! Especially since we don't want to check our bags so this hold liquids thing is driving me up the wall! But whatever I'M GOING TO MEXICO! :)

Post pics asap! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment