Saturday, January 19, 2013

Instyle advice...

I recently read some good advice in InStyle magazine, I thought I should share. Unfortunately I do not recall who wrote the article but the words of wisdom are as follows, do not waste your money with expensive face cleansers because you quickly wash them off your face and the expensive ingredients go down the drain (along with your $$).


My daily cleanser ::Cetaphil $7.99 at drugstores::



Favorite mask I use 2 x's weekly ::Mario Badescu Healing & Soothing Mask $20 at Ulta::

Night time eye cream ::Roc Skin Care Retinol Correxion $22 at Ulta::


If you're going to invest in prestige face products go for masks and/or lotions {moisturizer, night cream, eye cream etc}, since masks require at least 15 minutes on your face it gives skin time to soak in the ingredients that make the potion expensive {and worth it}. Cetaphil is an amazing cleanser & make-up remover and the bottle is giant for the price {and it's great for girls & boy for those of you with roommates}, it has won numerous awards from all your favorite glossies as a favorite cleanser! Twice a week I use my healing & soothing mask to get extra moisture and fluff off and dead skin. The Roc eye cream has done wonders and is totally worth the money, just a little amount will do and the tube lasts forever.

So save where you can and find a drugstore cleanser that works for your skin and invest in some masks & creams to really do the work to heal any skin bugaboos!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment