Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Forsaken...

Evening dolls! I cannot believe I haven't blogged about these boots before but I bought them at the beginning of the season and have gotten so many compliments & so much use out of them. I feel as though I may have taken them for granted a bit.


Zara TRF boots
{originally $89.90 but on sale for $69.90}
::although I don't think they have many sizes left::

They are super comfy despite the heel without a platform and I love the gold detail (surprisingly). These boots have inspired me to wear more gold jewelry & I am not mad at that!

I have hit up a few after Christmas sales as you may be aware and I found the cutest mixed media jacket at H&M! It's wool w/leather sleeves & detailing! It's perfect for going out during this time of year when I'd prefer not to have to hold a coat but it's too cold without one. I generally just style my entire outfit around this jacket! 


H&M on sale for $20 {check your local store}

*Note to self- Do not take for granted key pieces anymore!*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment