Monday, February 4, 2013

Shine bright...

Hello my pretty friends!! We all know my love for Pretty Little Liars & my favorite style character Hanna {and lets be honest I find her extremely comical} and this last week she wore a Wildfox sweater that I have been in love with since I saw Selena Gomez in the red version here...


Hanna in the navy version ::Wildfox $229::

But imagine my surprise this weekend while wandering around Kohl's when I found this...

::Rewind sweater $44 on sale for $29.99::

Granted it's black and has sequins sewn into the fabric but it's a pretty good match! If you like the destressed look for the Wildfox version feel free to try your hand at some DIY destressing! Be warned I found it in the juniors department but I have found our juniors department has some really great basics & on trend looks for most ages.

xoxo

p.s. I love this Wildfox sweater too...





No comments:

Post a Comment