Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mint/Blush...

Hi pretties! It's Saturday and I am feeling extremely lazy, probably has something to do with last night's shenanigans! ::oops:: But anyway I have been obsessed with a certain color combo for the last few week's now and I am sure by the title of this post you know what it is...

Mint & Blush!!

::A very yummy & pretty treat::
 
 
::Adorable decor::
 
::Ladylike mint & blush outfit::
 
 
Last night I wore this combo...
 
 
::Pastel Bunting Necklace/Baublebar $26::
 
::SO Slubbed Tee/Kohl's on sale right for $6.99::
 
The tee is a little brighter than blush but I still love the combo! The tee shirt is actually from Kohl's junior department but I swear they are just like the v-necks at JCrew for a much more budget friendly price! Mint & blush are definitely Spring colors, especially when worn together but at this point in the year who isn't completely over the black/grey combo that has ruled our wardrobe all winter!
 
 
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment