Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Heavenly Heights...

Hi pretties!! Ok, I am finally back with a lot of good ideas of things I want to talk about! First, some more about heels and platforms! I recently purchased the LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's platform heels in the cognac color and the other night found some Jessica Simpson platforms I ordered last year at holiday (I think) and when I got them realized, "Oh dear goodness these are the highest shoes ever!!" and hid them in my closet, too afraid to wear them.

Well the other night I was getting rid of old shoes I don't wear anymore, and the old shoes that were similar to my new Lauren Conrad's and stumbled upon my Jessica Simpson's I hid oh so long ago. Well I've worn them both since then and I have to say both are extremely comfortable!

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's 

Jessica Simpson Dany (no longer available)
These platforms are at least 5" high!!!

Now I know what you're thinking, "Oh, but Carrie kitten heels are so on trend right now these heels are much, much too high for Spring". Well let me tell you something very important about me, I  am NOT a fan of heels any less than 3"; even 3" heels give me the heebeegeebees (I think that's how you spell that). So, as you can see not every trend should make it's way into your repertoire, classic case of wearing what I like despite trends! 

My favorite thing about these two shoes is how comfortable they are, the platform is the perfect height to keep your feet from being at a complete 90 degree angle with the floor (exaggeration I know) without being too clunky and hard to walk in. I actually wore the brown ones on Monday and the black ones Tuesday so today I wore my black Lauren Conrad pumps...


...and found those less comfortable after the other two! Weird! I feel like the higher the heel the closer to Heaven and at this point I need all the help I can get! Just kidding, but seriously! So for all you pretty ladies that are afraid to try a pair of platforms for fear they'll ruin your feet take heed at the height of the platform, it may make them way more comfy and make you wayyyyy cute for wearing them! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment